Friday, April 28, 2023

The Paradise of Love

 You are the sunshine in my rainy days
You are my warmth in the wintry winter,
When I am lonely and baffled,
You are my friend, whose love whisper
Revitalizes my soul that bled.

You are my song,
When all is gone;
You are my heart-beat,
When I am sick and sad.
 
What name should I render you?
When you are my morning dew!
A cloudless sky beyond the horizon!
 
How should I express?
When with love you heart my dress.
And with love and grace
You pierce my heart to bless.
 
You are my soulmate,
No, no, this won’t suffice
You are my morning breeze
With all my heart that I seize.
 
Yep, you are my all in all,
My love, my dream, my hope, my friend
With your smile, you heart my mend.
 
No matter how far you are...
You shine in my heart like a sparkling star.
You are there like the poll
With your gaze you heart my control.
 
In you, through you, by you
I am fully enthralled,
For you and me,
we are in a paradise of love after all.

                                                                             
                                                                        Composed on Friday, April 28,2023. 

No comments:

Post a Comment